miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013


Hi bloggers! today I´m going to tell you about an ambition that I have.
All my life I have wanted to visit Rome, since I met Roman civilization in school  I wanted to travel to this country. I would like to achieve this ambition because I love the amazing roman culture as base of our current western civilization, specifically the monumental architecture, cause it have remained since empire´s times to present. It shows the great knowledge in construction, engineering, also the studies of proportions and beauty. I think what inspired my ambition was the movie "Gladiator", I always watch this movie whit my father, we really like it. The most importants battles of the film are performed in the Coliseum, show it in all its glory. It will be the first place I will visit when I traver to Rome and I would like to take my dad with me. If I fulfil this ambition would mean too much for me, because it has been the dream of all my life. Also travel to this place with my dad would be very important for me cause it would be a way to thank and reward all the effort and all the things that he has done for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario