jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

A Photograph.
Hi bloggers, in the post of today I´m going to write of a photograph very important for me.
This photo was taken in the final trip of the year of last course of secondary at 2009. In this trip we visit the central litoral of Chile, some of the places we visited were El Quisco, Viña del Mar, Concón, Valparaíso and Lo Vasquez. We stayed  here fot three days in cabins that we rented. This photo was taken specifically at the first night in the cabin I stayed. It shows my group of best friends of the course and me. It was taken after we were playing card, drinking beers, and after a girl broke Rodrigo´s heart (the last guy at the right of the pic). We were cheering up him for a lot of time and when we achieved it and we were laughing we taken the photograph.
I really like this photo because it froze an important moment of friendship and every time I see it again I smile. In the present I continue in touch we all of them, using facebook to talk and sometimes we meet when it is posible. Here is the Photo, see you in the coments of your posts.


2 comentarios:

  1. You were very friendly with Rodrigo!
    In that kind of trips the only thing you have to do is have fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You haven't changed your face over the years, you just have less hair in the picture than now :)

    ResponderEliminar