miércoles, 3 de abril de 2013

Hi everyone!!!
According to the order of the teacher I´m going to tell you about my favorite website.
As you can imagine my favorite website is Facebook. I´ve been used it since 2009 and since then I have not stopped. I use facebook principally to talk with my friends and classmates to coordinate the university works, to share my pictures and videos and to play the games the site offers.
I like just facebook beacuse it meets a lot of activities of other sites in one single, making it a versatile and addictive platform. Ok, I admit I´m addicted to facebook.
From last year I´ve used facebook to promote my hobbie. I make paper figures different kind of, most are cartoons, and I sell it.
You can see more on the figure´s facebook, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/benjamin.alfarotorres
I hope you liked my first post, see you in the next class!!
And here are some pics of my figures and if you liked it don´t lose time and take charge.
P.S: Sorry for the delay.
"Skinner and Edna"
"Popeye"

"Marvin the martian"

"Finn"








3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Matias! I think your work with paper figures is really great! My favorite is definitely Popeye, I remember when I was younger than now I saw Popeye everyday on tv! See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the thing you like most about facebook is play angrybirds, in all versions.
    PS: The paper figures rules! I have a Bart Simpson and Shin-chan. I recommend it to everyone. See you on monday.

    ResponderEliminar