jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Hi readers,
Today I´m going to tell you about a book I recommend, it is called "Harry Potter y el cáliz de fuego" by the british writer J.K. Rowling. I read it in the end of 2011 and I discovered it by curiosity reading the other three first parts of the story, because everyone said " the books are better than movies". Definitely it was true, the books are completely better than movies, beacause it describes the story, the characters and the situations in detail. This book continues the story of Harry Potter, a young wizard who asist to him fourth year in Hogwarts School of Wichcraft and Wizardry. This year he must afront the Triwizard Tournamnet, a magical competition that meets the three most important schools of Europe. Harry carry out dangerous tests to prove him courage taking a risk him life.
I like this book because it describes a lot of magical and mythical creatures and it is really fun to read.
I recommend this book and the others parts at 100%. Currently I´m reading the part five called "Harry Potter y la oden del fénix", I also recommned it because it is very interesting and addictive.
This books have bring to me the love for the reading.
I hope you like this post and I want to read what you have written.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I read Harry Potter y el prisionero de Azkaban, nine years ago, and definitely the book is best.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maty! i've heard talk about this book, it's very popular and a large history at the same time, I've seen some movies on tv and i liked it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I had to read this book and the second one when i was in school, but i never get to the end, ten years later i watch all the movies on tv. Could you imagine FAU was like Hogwarts?

    ResponderEliminar