jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

A Beach.
Today I´m goint to tell you about a beach I really like. It is Quintero, it is ubicated in the central litoral of Chile specifically in fifth region. I visit Quintero every summer as I can . I go to this beach to meet my cousins, because I love them so much. We have a lot of fun, visiting the different locations and the little beaches of the zone, some of them are " El Papagayo", "Las Conchitas", "Las Cañitas", "El Damasco", "El Manzano".
An interesting place to visit is called "La cueva del pirata", this place is amazing, it is a natural fissure carved in stone by the erosion of wind and the ocean. This cave have a myth very interesting, it talks about the corsair Francis Drake also called "Red Beard" by the color of his facial hair. The histoy tell behind the pass of the pirat for the central litoral, who pillaged and stole a lot of wealths, he hidden away a part of his treasures in the cave. With the pass of the years too many people have searching the treasure,finding nothing.
I really like Quintero for the beauty beaches with white sands, the forests, the histories and  mainly beacuase I meet with mi cousins, there is no better thing than enjoy a nice place with the family.
 
Me, my sister and my cousins playing " La ronda de San Miguel" in the beach "Los Enamorados".

My cousin and her daughter in "La cueva del pirata".
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario