miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Visiting London.
Making the London Web Quest I discovered an awesome place called  Madame Tussaud´s Wax Museum. I really liked this place because it shows a lot of wax figures of different artists, movie characters, cultural figures, world leaders and sports stars. What caught my atention was the video showed in the web page of the museum, it shows how the figures are made. It is located in the travel zone one of London, near the Baker Street station. The cost of one normal ticket for the day is £30.00. Once inside you can tour all the rooms decorated specifically for the different figures, these looks really real. I would like to visit this incredible place because I love to make figures and this wax figures looks awesome, it is an example to follow, I hope one day I can make figures of these quality.

Albert Einstein

Ema Watson

Jack Sparrow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario