miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Cartoonist-Architect-Sculptor.
All my life I have liked to draw, when I was a child I dreamed to be cartoonist when I grew up. These wish remains in me all my childhood, but when I get in secondary this thinking began to change. I started to note that a job linked with cartoons wouldn´t give a good future in Chile. Then I decided to study something simply linked with drawing: Architecture. That is what I´m studying now. When I entered to the university I didn´t know what was the career, then the beginning was very difficult. But with the pass of the time I have taken the beat of the career and I really like it.
At present one of my favorite hobbies is making paper figures. In the future I really hope to work as an architect in chile or in the foreign with secondary occupation as sculptor. Always I have liked to create things and I think that both jobs would make me very happy.

2 comentarios:

  1. you could be an architect sculptor... to create habitable sculptures! haha that sounds crazily good. You're going to be like BIG.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ♪ If I was a sculptor, but then again, no~ ♫ (...Ok, no. Haha)
    Workshop teachers frecuently say that I err on designing not architecture but habitable sculptures or objects... And ♫ it's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation, and it's getting more and more absurd ♫

    ResponderEliminar