miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Bodies the Exhibition.
I never have gone to a concert then I´m going to tell you about an exhibition I went to. It is called Bodies the exhibition, as many of you know it shows a lot of real bodies in perfect condition to be exposed to the people. It was on 2008 when I was in the secondary and I visited the exposition with my classmates.
We traveled from Rancagua to Santiago to see the presentation which was made in "Espacio Kennedy" of "Parque Arauco". We stayed there all day long walking around the mall.
The exhibition consists in a lot of pieces of the human body, the different systems (separated and mixed), the most impresive was the circulatory system, that looked like a big red web. All the organs were exposed, some of them showed serious diseases, that was very shocking. Other mountages shows bodies dissected in different places appreciating interestings views.
The sample was made by the amerian company "Premier Exhibition" and was made possible to expose by the sponsorship of Medicine School of University of Chile, providing trained students as monitors of the show.
I still remember that because it was very interesting, amazing and specially educational for the biology course of the school. I remember the teacher making a lot of questions to everyone even many days after the trip. Also at this time I have never seen an exhibition of such magniude and global importance.
See you in the next class!

2 comentarios:

  1. I went to that exhibition too, there was a lot of open and dissected bodies and human organs we took on our hands, i remember a brain and a hearth. I also remember when we saw a body with torn muscles, which looks like ''charqui'', we joked about make a barbecue.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to Bodies The Exhibition in high school too. I remember that some of my classmates couldn't go because the exhibition was too shocking for them.

    ResponderEliminar