miércoles, 26 de junio de 2013

A Place to Eat.
One of my favorites food is "Chorrillana", the first time I ate this was many years ago, since  I really love it and it is the first food I think to order when I go out to eat. When I known what is the best place to serve this dish, I have wished to visit it. It is called "J-Cruz" a popular restaurant ubicated in Valparaiso, in Condell street near the "Plaza Victoria". It is a beatiful restaurant and museum, it shows a lot of historical objects collected through many years. It also relates the history of generations through the walls full with messages written by people that have visited this place.
This restaurant serves tipical and popular chilean food, but the star dish is "Chorrillana", the reason why it restaurant is so famous and everyone visit it. I never have visited this restaurant but I really would like to eat there, because here "Chorrillana" was created and also because I have seen pics of the dishes and they are the biggest I have ever seen, it looks really tasty, just thinking about it I get hungry. I will visit this place one day and I will leave my own message in the walls.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario