miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013


Someone I really would like to meet.

Today I´m going to tell you about a woman that I really would like to meet. She is part of the film world, I´m talking about Natalie Portman. I would like to meet her because since I saw her as Padme Amidala in Star Wars I fell in love with her. She´s my platonic love of actress because she´s so beutiful.
For who don´t know her she´s an Israeli actress named Natalie Hershlag but her artistic name is Natalie Portman. She was born in June 9 of 1981. She have starred some films like "V for vendetta"(2005), "Black Swan"(2010), "Thor" (2011), but my favorite films are: Star Wars: Epidode I - The phantom menace, Star Wars: Episode II - Atack of the clones and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the sith, in this three movies she looks really beauty.
If I would meet her I would talk about her job in the movies and how she prepares to afront a new character. I also would talk about what signified for her career the rol of Padme in Star Wars. And what I would do whit her, simply I think I would watch her for a long time hypnotised by her beauty, I would enjoy the simply fact of meet her.

Natalie Portman as Padme Amidala in "Star Wars".


2 comentarios: